COVID opening details
- You will need to book a session using the booking form below. We are staggering attendees to every 10 minutes to try to avoid the need to line up.
- Only 1 adult per family can attend per session.
- Attendees will need to wear a mask AT ALL times.
- We are sorry, but children will not be permitted to attend with you (please get in touch if this is not possible).
- Hand sanitizer & signing in will be required on entry.
- Members will be required to return toys sanitized, clean & DRY. We will require you to sign a declaration stating they are clean. If they are not clean you will be required to take them home again to clean.
- Please count the toys prior to returning them & email us at [email protected] if there are any missing pieces before returning. (We understand they’ve been borrowed for a longer time on this occasion, please DO NOT STRESS)
- When you have selected your toys, please count them at home & email us within 24 hours to [email protected] to let us know if anything is missing. If this email is not received within 24 hours we will assume the toy is fine.
- Please ensure you read the COVID safe policy and cleaning guide that we will place on the website, in the FB member’s group and will email to all members later this week.